UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf shills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F5F5F5
Admin
Admin

Wolf shills  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf shills    Wolf shills  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:03 pm

** As the show starts GM Johnny Wolf comes down to the ring. He is loved and is a stud. **

GM Johnny Wolf: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, UWF fans! 

** Fans cheer. ** 

GM Johnny Wolf: Last few weeks I told you all about how I will improve UWF and make it cool. Right? I think we can agree I did. I gave you good matches and I overbooked stuff like all GMs should. I brought you Hawk and Jacob Lews. I ended the era of Shawn as a champion. We can all agree UWF is 55% better just because of those things. But I won't stop until it's 69% better!!!

** Crowd chants 69. **

GM Johnny Wolf: So just watch the PPV and watch the next chapter unfold. 

** GM leaves. **

Simon: Is  Wolf a dolt? What kind of dumb speech was that? Hire Bouncer. Wait..NO! Don't hire him. He sucks. But get rid of Wolf. 

Timberlake: You are a ******* moron.  
Back to top Go down

Wolf shills
Page 1 of 1