UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  Empty
PostSubject: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:17 pm

The scene opens up to the backstage where we see Zeno Kichi headed toward the locker room. He is still clad in his ring gear despite having finished competing quite some time ago. Before he can reach the locker room though, he is cut off by a foot. Said foot, that passed right by his face before hitting the floor with a crash with the rest of the body, belongs to none other than Era Dynamics.

Era Dynamics: Yo, bro. I saw you pass by and decided to pop by…

She gets up and gains some composure while Kichi just stares at her.

Era Dynamics: … and was totally not trying my highflying moves here. Totally. At all. So, what’s up? Totally.

Zeno Kichi: Well, I was totally trying to go get changed so I could totally not be totally wearing my ring gear any longer.

Kichi seems to be laying the sarcasm on pretty thick each time he says the word “totally”.

Era Dynamics: Sure, alright. Hey, so, do you have a minute? I wanted to share my new evil plan with you.

She tries to put her arm over his shoulder, when she notices she can’t she just tries to climb him, but Kichi's rugs her off causing her to drop back to the floor on her feet. She doesn’t even seem to notice though as she doesn’t even miss a beat.

Era Dynamics: It’s amazing! It’s so CHEEEESY! You’ll get that when I tell you the plan.

Zeno Kichi: Era.

Era Dynamics: So.. like, the plan is, and get ready for this? You know how cheese is a thing that people eat? Like… I eat cheese, and people at McDonalds eat cheese. Have you ever noticed that? Like… cheeseburger. CHEESE! BURGER! It’s a burger with cheese.

Zeno Kichi: ERA!

Zeno Kichi tries to get her attention again, but to no avail much like before.

Era Dynamics: But, like, not everyone likes cheese! You know? Some people hate cheese, and they don’t eat McDonalds! So. SO! LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THIS!

As she continues to babble, Tyler’s eyes catch something, or someone, outside of the camera’s view. Before Era Dynamics could even attempt to divulge her super-evil plan for global domination, or whatever her motives were, Shinji addresses whomever he sees off the screen.

JZeno Kichi: Ah, Shinji-chan.

He says this as he beckons him with a hand motion where his hand is turned palm down and his fingers wave to him . Shinji approaches the two with both hands at his side.

Zeno Kichi: Hai, sir?

Tyler turns Era Dynamics to face Shinji and motions to Shinji while talking to Era Dynamics.

Zeno Kichi: Miss Dynamics, meet Shinji. He is a friend of mine.

Upon finishing that introduction, before anyone can interrupt him. Shinji, in turn, introduces Era Dynamics to Shinji.

Zeno Kichi: Likewise, Shinji-chan, this is Miss Dynamics.

After said introductions, shinji bows his head towards Era with a small smile. Era Dynamics bows and accidentally hits Shinji in the head. Shinji takes a step back rubbing the top of his head.

Era Dynamics: OUCH! Being Japanese is hard!

Kichi forces himself not to laugh, but keeps a very straight face as he addresses Era Dynamics specifically.

Zeno Kichi: I am leaving you in quite capable hands then. Shinji-chan can teach you how to properly be Japanese. That being said, I really must be leaving, ladies. Sayonara.

Before either one of them can object, Kinchi continues toward the locker room, disappearing from the camera’s view as Shinji quickly bows to his friend as he walks past him. Era Dynamics waves instead.

Era Dynamics: Goodbye-san!

She then turns to Shinji.

Era Dynamics: Shinji, uh? You make any wishes?

Zeno’s brows scrunch in confusion.

Shinji: Wishes? I am afraid I do not understand...

Era Dynamics: Ah, nevermind. So what about that Bartolomeo? What a piece of ass, uh?

Era Dynamics approaches Shinji’s face and wiggles her eyebrows. Quickly, Shinji stiffens with a look of shock.

Shinji: A-ah… I… I have not looked…

Shinji blushes while finding great interest in the floor. Era Dynamics smirks, but decides to not continue talking about that since, you know, she probably has a very hardcore level of ADHD.

Era Dynamics: Noted. So, you’re his friend?

Shinji: Yes, I am honored enough that he had agreed to stand on my side.

Era Dynamics: Awesome, well, any friend of him is a friend of mine.

Era Dynamics puts her arms around Shinji’s shoulder, who allows it.

Era Dynamics: You’re not that much taller than me. We’re off to a good start, I like you.

Shinji: Arigatō. I like you as well. Ah, hmm, any friend of Zeno Kichi  is a friend of mine.

Shinji smiles and nods. Era Dynamics’s smile goes wide and she squeezes shinji in a very tight hug.

Era Dynamics: Really?! AWESOME! I HAVE MORE FRIENDS! Igor’s gonna be so proud!

The two continue to chat, more Era Dynamics speaking and Shinji listening, while they disappear around a corner and out of sight.

Era Dynamics: Oh, by the way, have I told you my evil plan? It’s like… you know how people like cheese? Yeah, well, so I…

Before Era Dynamics can finish her thought, the scene fades out.

Last edited by era dynamics on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:59 pm

they need a like button - lmao
Back to top Go down
Zeno Kichi

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:06 am

Dang! I haven't been around for too long, it seems.. Era, Shinji Kotaro isn't a girl and he's a GM candidate so, u might like to consider that as well.. And second, I'm having a feeling that my characters are acting kinda not how they're supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

and era. the gm is shinji not zeno xD
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:22 am

fixed lol
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 am

lol and zeno, they are both japanese in my eyes hehehe
Back to top Go down
Bayou

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 am

yawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese    The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese  Empty

Back to top Go down

The cheesy plan ... and a bit of Japanese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 1-
Jump to: