UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Grey debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Grey

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 am

*Whole arena goes black for a few seconds, we can all hear music starts rolling, suddenly many colored spotlights starting to sparkle.*

*Its a bit shady, we barely see a man walking down that ramp and entering the ring. Lights brighten when John Grey climbs to the turnbuckle and rises his right fist straight toward the roof.*

*Music stops playing, Crowd grumble while John get down from turnbuckle and leans out reaching the microphone.*

John Grey: Yeaaah! what´s up!

*The Crowd roars and whistle! John lifts microphone back to hes mouth.*

John Grey: Man. Finaaaly! The Chosen one has board and arrived here to entertain you all! John Grey going to make all of your heads explode whit the most athletic movements you guys have ever! and i mean ever! Seen at this very ring. All the people who watching my victorious road of becoming the most dominated and the very best at this industry, at home, comfortably on your own couch! I tell you to watch out and cover those eyes from the shattered glass! Because The Grey Death going to blast through your tv-screen and show what the real wrestling is all about!

*The crowd cheers as he continues.*

John Grey: All the expectations of my own, mostly i can´t wait that day when after a hard, long lasting and most backbreaking match i proudly look up and rise that shiny belt above my head. Silently i repeat those three words. Im the champion, im the champion. Someday, very soon actually! I know that its going to become reality!

*John takes few steps forward, looks up to the audience and smells the atmosphere on the air. Crowd stays silent
when he start speaking again.*

Timberlake: Pretty interesting to see a newcomer whit that kind of a confident and determination. I can almost feel the atmosphere on the air, i mean crowd stays so quiet, if i had a scissors, i literally can cut the air. We can only hope that he fulfill those words and doesn´t just spit the nonsense out of hes mouth, without any real actions!

Simon Cowell: Words with right kind of actions will get you so far, but the word without any meaning may cost you a lot. In worst cases, those kinda words may end careers!

John Grey: That´s enough about the future!

*Crowd goes silence, there is a short pause. John looks straight to the camera that zooms at his face and begins to speak again*

John Grey: Let´s focus on this moment, right here, right now. I´m here to fight! Davey Edwards! I know you can here me! Bring your *censored, censored* down here and defend your glory!

*Davey Edwarsd entrace theme starts playing as he runs down to the ring. Crowd is blown away!*

Simon Cowell: Oh boy! Davey is hurried. He runs in the ring straight to the battle! Saying no words at all! I thing that John Greys words just hit the tender point.

MATCH!!!

*John gets up while crowd cheers and lifts microphone to his lips whit shaking hand*

John Grey: There! You see me now! Did you all see what im capable off! Since this is my debut, my first seeing at this ring. Here i am standing middle of the ring, microphone on my right hand, i have time all day long, talking this and that, the words without any point, its better that i´ll give others their opportunity to climb in this ring and show all to you the most untalented amateur battles and most boring microphone consultations you`ve ever seen or heard! Those who let you all to believe that mediocrity is everything that this business is offer. No! Finally im here and those boring presentations are over! Im here to give you the best entertaiment that you all deserve! My name is John Grey the Chosen one! Most invigorating spectacle and freshing newcomer! The wrestling icon!

*Music starts playing against the loud roaring crowd! While John throws microphone to the ground and leaves the ring.*

*Camera fades to black.*

Last edited by John Grey on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 pm

i liked your rp. i think you can edit there a bit, when you say this: John Grey: "That´s enough about the future!"
i think you make a opening challenge to show that your words is not only words.
and after that you can talk again.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
John Grey

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

You mean like that?
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:11 pm

like that what mate?
Back to top Go down
John Grey

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:54 am

i put actions after John Grey say "That´s enough about the future! " And then started to talk again
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:57 am

i talk about when you say its time to focus in the moment and this stuff. i think you can make a oppening challenge for someone come the ring and fight agains you. and after him come the ring and you beat him, you will talk something more after the match.
Back to top Go down
John Grey

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:01 pm

well done mate Very Happy i love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Grey debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Grey debut   John Grey debut Empty

Back to top Go down

John Grey debut
Page 1 of 1