UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I’d say this was a match made in heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

Hawk

I’d say this was a match made in heaven Empty
PostSubject: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:36 am

In the world we live in today, you can be the best at everything, you can be all round a great performer or worker in what ever profession you do, these are usually the ones looked down on, the ones who are targeted, the ones who are picked on and given the most stupid things to do. In the wrestling world, that also can be a true statement, why? Because in life it's usually the ass kissers or the ones who have the 'face that fits' ******** that rise to the top and get given everything on a silver platter. That routine happens in the day to day workings of big organisations, the WWE are the ones who do this more often than not. Here in UWF, that pattern seems to be carrying on and here is Unreal Unified champion NightHawk W/Jacob Lews to explain all.

NightHawk:4 victories. 0 losses.Undisputed Champion!Unreal Unified champion!Youngest Champion in UWF and list goes onandonandon.....I've been here for just a little over 4 weeks now and I am seeing a pattern, A pattern in which, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much effort I put in to my matches, the out come is going to be exactly the same i.e i come out of the ring as winner.

{Crowd Boos}

NightHawk: "Meanwhile, I've got losers like 'Nic Nitro -- who's about as entertaining as the Ohio cow milking contest -- who are challenging me after proving that they can take their siz for granted and use it as an advantage. If I hit the Big Boot on him, would the fans cheer? It's a no brainer situation, but I guess when you're a bull without a brain... you start running on instinct and He knows, like I know, that he is not going to walk away without myUnreal Unified championship. What he fails to grasp is the concept that he'll never get it, either. I may not be the most hardcore wrestler in this business, or even this company, but I can prove to the world that I can adapt into any situation and pull through with the victory. Your {Hawk Points Him-Self With His Finger} future Wrestling Hero will prove just why he's earned the name, oh it's true. It's TRUE."

Hawk then drops the microphone to Jacob Lews and tells the cameraman to Zoom In Jacob Lews as he starts to speak.

Jacob Lews: Hawk and I are back once again to educate the idiots. I don't even know what to say anymore! Is there doubt that Hawk is the supreme overlord of UWF? If you doubt it then I have a news flash, you are an idiot because tonight will be the same as all other nights and Hawk will win LOL.

Jacob Lews finally dropped the microphone as the fans erupted into boos as camera fades to dark

Last edited by Hawk on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 am

waiting for Jacob Lews's message Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 am

mate, if you can, is better you finish the rp by yourself because i dont see F5 all week
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:03 am

completed
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:25 pm

@Jack F5 replied edited roleplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
F5F5F5
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:48 pm

I RPed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’d say this was a match made in heaven   I’d say this was a match made in heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

I’d say this was a match made in heaven
Page 1 of 1