UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vietnam Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez Rezner
Admin
Admin

Vietnam Problem Empty
PostSubject: Vietnam Problem   Vietnam Problem EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Conan O'Brian is seen in gorilla position, looking around.

Conan: Ezra!

Ezra Rezner is spotted heading for the ramp, visibly pumped.

Conan: Ezra, what are your thoughts tonight?

Rezner: I'm thinking I could go for a nice coke after my victory tonight, why?

Conan: How do you think you'll be able to defeat the established Shawn Layback tonight?

Rezner: I assume by submission, but perhaps maybe by planting him with a classic four stars and two bars Thunder Bomb.

Conan: Have you considered that many view you the underdog in this matchup?

Rezner: How so?

Conan: Well, Shawn has been here a lot longer than yourself, and you only just managed to scrape a return victory over Gladney last week.

Rezner, looking visibly annoyed, shoots daggers at Conan.

Rezner: I suffer from what you might call a "Vietnam" problem; the big dogs upstairs don't think I can run with the pack because I'm a new breed. They don't expect much of a resistance and in fact underestimate me; I figure my underdog speculation would lead Layback to underestimate me. I'm going to stomp that notion, and like that notion, I'm going to stomp Layback through the mat tonight, to send a message that noone here can touch me. I wasn't 100% with Gladney but hell if I'm not 1000% ready to take Layback out now.

Rezner goes to turn away from Conan, but turns back to stare down the barrel of the camera.

Rezner: I can't make you retreat out of my jungles Layback, but I can make you smack my arm in submission when I choke the air from your lungs. I don't care who's next, get me some real competition.

Rezner walks up the gorilla position stairs to the entrance, where his theme begins to play.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Lieback

Vietnam Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Problem   Vietnam Problem EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:04 am

Good guy mate. Do you want a feud
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

Vietnam Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Problem   Vietnam Problem EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 am

just pm him in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Shawn Lieback

Vietnam Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Problem   Vietnam Problem EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vietnam Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Problem   Vietnam Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Vietnam Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 3 :: Show 4-
Jump to: