UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold day for Death Graham

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

Cold day for Death Graham Empty
PostSubject: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:56 pm

camera is black till hand takes lens cap off.

We see Death Graham bound and gagged to chair. Leather straps and rope making it impossible to escape, barely concussion.

Widow revs her pink chainsaw and swipes top of his head giving death gram a flat top. No response.

Widow: Great our hostage is still out, is he still alive? Donna you can't kill hostage it wont work....

Thee Don laughs: Step a side sister dear. She grabs a bottle of scotch and takes big slug, swishing it in mouth like its mouth wash and spits it in Death Grahams face and yells at top of her lungs
Svegliati figlio di puttana!!! followed by loud slaps to his face.

DG: Where am I ? What are you evil bitches up too, let me out of here. Thee Don quickly tightens the gag and ropes now he's awake.

Widow who is sitting on a large chest freezer chuckles to herself.
Widow: YOU WANT A PLAY AGAIN?, always wanted to say that. mimicking Saw the movie

Widow: You found yourself in a bad situation.While your Orangutan friend will be in ring , you will be on ice as Donna says. she dose a Vanna White display to show off the large locking chest freezer she's been sitting on.

Thee don grabs him by the throat lifting him and chair off the floor. Widow opens the lid to freezer and with cold thud Thee Don choke slams him chair ropes and all into freezer.
Thee Don: Chill out Graham, we might let you out after we keep the titles, MIGHT.

Widow and Thee Don evil laugh echos as simple camera keeps an electronic eye of Graham freezing and struggles inside the freezer.
Back to top Go down
Widow Bianco

Widow Bianco

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Thee Don Black Widow wrote:
camera is black till hand takes lens cap off.

We see Death Graham bound and gagged to chair. Leather straps and rope making it impossible to escape, barely concussion.  

Widow revs her pink chainsaw and swipes top of his head giving death gram a flat top. No response.  

Widow: Great our hostage is still out, is he still alive? Donna you can't kill hostage it wont work....This will ruin the plan, they all think we're fighting and have upper hand but when their partner never shows.

Thee Don laughs: Step a side sister dear. She grabs a bottle of scotch and takes big slug, swishing it in mouth like its mouth wash and spits it in Death Grahams face and yells at top of her lungs
Svegliati figlio di puttana!!! followed by loud slaps to his face.

DG: Where am I ? What are you evil bitches up too, let me out of here. Thee Don quickly tightens the gag and ropes now he's awake.

Widow who is sitting on a large chest freezer chuckles to herself.
Widow: YOU WANT A PLAY A GAME?, always wanted to say that. mimicking Saw the movie

Widow: You found yourself in a bad situation with two of evilest bitches .While your Orangutan friend will be in ring , you will be on ice as Donna says. she dose a Vanna White display to show off the large locking chest freezer she's been sitting on.

Thee don grabs him by the throat lifting him and chair off the floor. Widow opens the lid to freezer and with cold thud Thee Don choke slams him chair ropes and all into freezer.
Thee Don: Chill out Graham, we might let you out after we keep the titles, MIGHT.

Widow and Thee Don evil laugh echos as simple camera keeps an electronic eye of Graham freezing and struggles inside the freezer.

Widow: Will be a cold day till they get these title i tell you sister dear.
Back to top Go down
Widow Bianco

Widow Bianco

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:04 pm

sorry haven't been on, got lot bad rl stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:05 pm

This Stuff i cant use this Week.
i told to make one rp like call DG and Colton fight agains you and your sister because you and your sister can wait till the PPV.
So i cant use it :S shit
:S shit.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Widow Bianco

Widow Bianco

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:19 pm

you know I don't care anymore
Back to top Go down
Widow Bianco

Widow Bianco

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:22 pm

i have lot crazy bs on plate and frankly tired real tired of this this was to be fun. I have to now get lawyers and new place live and really think this anal retentive crap aint worth it. do what want i don't care.
Back to top Go down
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Wait hold up guys, we got email from opponents about kidnapping Dg before ppv. and this rp. noting is shit here. His partner can save him and do the whatever match way yous guys want.

we did our spin to kidnapping angle as requested by us. but again your gm do what you want. But agree you tack gm is uncalled for, and YES my sister is going through some shit right now with future ex hubby , we'll leave it at that. But again

rp was what we were to do before ppv
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:09 pm

i tell shit because i cant use this rp before PPV. DG is kidnapped in Main event. so main event and its the end of the show, so you guys cant make this rp for Show 4, but its good to PPV open.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold day for Death Graham   Cold day for Death Graham Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold day for Death Graham
Page 1 of 1