UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the trouble started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

Where the trouble started Empty
PostSubject: Where the trouble started   Where the trouble started EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:18 am

After losing two matches now as singles competitor. Her anger is to a boiling point and it's about to blow her Fedora of her head.

In dressing room her sister starts complaining about her match last week.

Widow: I can't believe what crappy refs we have at this company, if he work looked my foot was clearly on the rope,but apparently as long as they can count to three they get a striped shirt.

Thee Don lights a cigar take big drag of it and blows it in her face.
Thee Don: SHUT UP YOU MOUTH, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! YEAH YOU HEAR ME SISTER DEAR. NOW GOT TWO FRIGGING LOSES UNDER MY BELT AND YOU BROKE SEAL AND (CENSORED)ED WHOLE THING UP!! COULD JUST FRIGGING HAVE YOUR DAMN MATCH WITH GRAHAM, NO GOD FORBID YOU THINK OF SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR SELF. WE'RE ON TOP WITH BELTS AND (CENSORED) (CENSORED) UP.

Widow stares a hole through her with her green eyes. She points her finger in Thee Dons face.You listen and listen well,sister dear. Not my fault you do train well enough to win a match without me. Cause we all know I , Widow Bianco is reason we have the gold, period. AND as usual you get to ride my coat tail with mouchy ways and over stayed welcome in my home. why don't you remember who's running the show.

Thee Don: You better get that finger out my face or i am going to bite it off and spit back in your face. YOU the smart one , is being a real dumb ass,. Forget about I'll be out tonight. Thee Don pushes right out chair she was sitting on. Starts punching her sister to the point her own knuckles bleed, standing over her sister.She flicks the ash of her cigar on to her body on floor and chuckles YOU BETTER WISE UP!!!
Back to top Go down

Where the trouble started
Page 1 of 1