UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Response to aftermath attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Juggernaut

Response to aftermath attack  Empty
PostSubject: Response to aftermath attack    Response to aftermath attack  EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 am

The lights change red then lights just go out andWon't Back Down song plays and lights turn on and death graham is standing in the ring

Death Graham: Who do you thing you guys are attacking me after the match you got lucky on me widow next time you wont get so lucky next time and then you send a spider to Colton house I wouldn't of done that.

Widow: we the tag team champions and there is nothing you can do about it you never get a shot at us and you think i got lucky lets see you go against black window the same result will happen. 

Death Graham:Me against your little sister that be a walk through a park shes no completion she wouldn't last 5 minutes in the ring against me.

Lewis U. Sipher walks in to the ring

Lewis U. Sipher: you haven't seen our full performance you will see tonight when Death Graham and Colton Cavalier team up to destroy Reigns and Wong Fey Hong.

Lewis U. Sipher: prepare to be amazed if you stay out of our way we stay out of your way.

Lights go out
Back to top Go down

Response to aftermath attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 3 :: Show 2-
Jump to: