UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New season new champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lianon

New season new champions Empty
PostSubject: New season new champions   New season new champions EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Suddenly the whole arena goes black and a clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing the greatest victories and most powerful moves of a unknown wrestler. When the clip finishes a red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the ‘Tron Lianon makes his way to the ring wearing a Giorgi Armani black tuxedo, a pair of Berluti shoes and rolex in his wist greeting the mob from the limousine's roof he leaves it within three Paparazzi who precede him taking many shots, when he reaches the ring the mat is covered with a red carpet.The crowd looks confused, Lianon just walk in the ring looking to everyone and taking his time, finally he asks for a mic to assistant.

Lianon:Good evening ladies and gentlemans suppoerters of that spectacular and engaging federation. Last week was my debut here but before i say anything i must apologize with everyone here for what i done last week, i just came here have my match won and in any moment i came and made a greeting for UWF, please forgive me.

Lianon bows to the crowd wait a few seconds then back to a normal position.

Lianon: Well, my name is Lianon some of you can remember my face from MWP, HOW or AXN in each one of these federations i done nothing less than history and things in UWF will not be diferent. When i recived the offer to join here i have doubt if i can sum something to that federation but after see the DVD's from previous seasons...I reached to a conclusion we need to change the things here, that federation don't work for the true strenght of federation, the fans, i will change it working from the heart of every roster the wrestlers! They have to fight for you pleasure and entertainment! I'm here to give EVERYTHING you deserve the TRUE champion will rise this season the best word that can describe the current season is CHANGE! For it i need you help! Who is with me?

Crowd looks confused and don't answer anything.

Lianon: SHAKE OFF THAT FACES! I'M HERE TO FIGHT FOR YOU! I'M HERE REPRESENTING THE WILL OF EACH FAN IN THAT STADIUM AND SOFASOVER THE WORLD! SO I WILL ANSWER ONE MORE TIME. WHO IS WITH ME?

Increasingly fast a lot of people start to answer "yes" after a few seconds the answers dispersed become a choir.

Crowd: US!

Lianon: That's my message for every old dog out there, i'm not fightning alone i will change everything here Ajaxx was just the first one! I'm going for a change here and i gonna start hunting a belt so every champion and contender of UWF keep you eyes open because me and my people *points to crowd* want EVERYTHING!

Crowd cheers.

Lianon leaves weaving to everyone when he reached the backstage his cellphone vibrates, it's message saying: "They took the bait?". He reads, smile and type the answer: "Of course, i know well how to handle these poor peons..."
Back to top Go down

New season new champions
Page 1 of 1