UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prayme Rosario
Admin
Admin

Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics Empty
PostSubject: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Cameras fades in showing Era walking backstage when suddenly someone calls her.

???: Era.

Era stops walking as she sees the man standing on her left out of the camera angle.

???: You might not know me but that's not important...but I know you.

The man offer her a handshake

???: My name is Prayme Rosario,I've been watching you for a while and I have to say you are very talented.
Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics 9stxkf11
She accepts the handshake but stays quiet looking at him all suspicious.

the crowd cheers when they hear the name of the Legend

Prayme: I'm...

Era Dynamics interrupts him.

Era Dynamics: I know you, you're The Submission Animal. What brings you here?

Prayme is surprised from her reply.

Prayme: I'm here to give you an offer that no one else but you need to know...I would like your answer as soon is possible, It's an offer i doubt you'll refuse..but we never know.

Prayme gives her his business card

Prayme: Call me...I'll be waiting.

Era takes the card as the cameras fades out with the crowd cheering chanting both name.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:35 pm

The scene fades in with Prayme Rosario lighting up a cigarette in the middle of a boiler room. He looks around with a smirk on his face as he exhales the smoke.

Prayme: Nobody said anything about not smoking in here...Whatever the fuck this place is.

He then takes a few hits from the cigarette as he looks around checking stuff out.

Prayme: The hell is all this? Why did I even come in here? Should’ve just went outside in the parking lot. Maybe it wouldn’t of been as awkward. Oh well.

The creak of a door opening as someone new entered the scene, the alluring yet dangerous Era Dynamics. She cast a snobbish look around at the dirty walls and machinery within the room as she stepped carefully over rusted pipes and around boxes.

Era Dynamics: Hmm… this is certainly the guts, the bowels of this vibrant sporting arena. The place where the dirty work occurs, you might say.

She turned the corner to see Prayme standing and smoking, smirking at her. She walked over with purpose.

Era Dynamics: A proper place for two such as we to convene, eh Mr. Rosario?

Prayme with a light giggle replies.

Prayme Rossario: I would assume so Ms. Dynamics. But I think you just improved this room with your presence.

He smiles as she walks towards him and exhales the tobacco smoke off to the side while keeping an eye on her.

Prayme Rosario: Or maybe that’s just me?

She studied his face, and then with an offhand gesture she whisked the cigarette from his fingers and took a drag of her own, exhaling a long plume of smoke, before returning it to his fingers, without missing a beat, as Prayme looked on.

Era Dynamics: I’d say a bit of Column A and a bit of Column B if I was a betting woman… but then again I only take the calculated risks, sir.

She smiled and smoothed the hem of her skirt, pursing her lips and tasting the tobacco on them.

Era Dynamics: So… what brings such an upstanding individual to this dump then?

Prayme looks around the “dump” and shrugs his shoulders.

Prayme Rosario: I honestly don’t even know. I should’ve just went outside to the parking lot instead of this...And…

He raises his eyebrows as he looks down at her.

Prayme Rosario: And you my dear?

She smirks, holding up a beer coaster with something written on it. She looks at it and recites what it says.

Era Dynamics: Hmmm…. “Meet me in the boiler room, PR” Sort of spells it out, don’t you think? And so I find this in my gym bag and here I am. But it seems proper for some reason….

Prayme looks at the coaster and laughs.

Prayme Rosario: Well that sure is my business card isn’t it?

He takes on last drag from the cigarette and flicks it on the ground. As he exhales the smoke through his nose he grins.

Prayme Rosario: Let’s just cut the shit, shall we?

He steps towards her and places his left hand under her chin, lifting her chin up to him and kisses her gently on her lips. He pulls back with a light chuckle.

Prayme Rosario: AND THAT MY DEAR is everything a man needs.

She casts her eyes to the side, narrowing them and rubbing her fingers over her lips, a slight smile forming.

Era Dynamics: A most interesting man, perhaps the most interesting in all of AXN. I suppose the trip wasn’t an entire waste for you then, eh? This weekend presents all sorts of… unique opportunities, yes?

Prayme steps to the side and nods.

Prayme Rosario: And seeing you, the most lucrative perhaps. BUT...Ending this soft stuff in AXN finally is something I’m surely looking towards. Dumb kids…It’s going to feel so good feeling there life lift to the heavens through our fingers. IT SHALL BE MARVELOUS!

He looks back to her and begins to walk back towards her.

Prayme Rosario: All the more better make this these nights a little more unique if you stand on my side.

She smiles demurely and looks him up and down, smooths a wrinkle on his shirt and then leans in to whisper to him.

Era Dynamics: i will join your torture chamber but just remember to handle all the things that are in your control, hmm?

With that she runs a hand gently down the side of his face and walks out of the room. As the door closes Prayme smiles.

Prayme Rosario: Love that woman. AXN could never stand a chance to her...Even with my heart carved on her neck forever.

He looks around the boiler room and grunts.

Prayme Rosario: LET THE TORTURING BEGINS!!!!.

As the scene fades away while Prayme Rosario smilling sinister while robbing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:31 pm

i need names for this 2 rp's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Prayme Rosario
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:45 pm

wow! nice reply

For my part's name Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics

and for her part if she doesn't reply for her name you can put

Era Dynamics answers Rosario
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 am

for mine rp you can place as titel: heating up the boiler room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics   Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayme Rosario has some interest in Era Dynamics
Page 1 of 1