UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Black

Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games Empty
PostSubject: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 am

"Impossible" blasts through UWF's Arena ....Tyler Black is seen walking down the entrance ramp and walks up the steps and climbs into the ring and he stands up on the middle turnbuckle and he raises his arms up in the air

Tyler Black's music cuts off after getting the mic from the ring  announcer he takes a deep breath before hoisting the mic up  to his mouth

Tyler: Well, well, well, I see even after you tried to Attack me while i was fighting big Mistake see whether or not you are aware i don't play nice with other people.

Tyler Black paces up and down before hoisting the mic back to his mouth

Tyler: last week we all witnessed that your not a wrestler just  a has been

The Crowd Continues Booing him again and again

Tyler: You Think just because these people saw you attack me that they like you well you're dead wrong my friend.

The Fans Start Chanting Era Dynamics Name

Tyler: Shut your mouths when i am speaking!!

Tyler: now It's simple...WE go out there day after day,..night after night and we put on a show but that's beside the point attacking me was your biggest mistake and you will live to regret it.

Tyler Pauses and Stands in the middle of the ring and continues talking

Tyler:See now you have sealed your fate while you might think your the best which you're not by the way

Tyler:Actually i'll Correct myself you are the best at being the Ass of UWF.

Timberlake:Whoa did he just say that?

Simon:Era isn't going to like that.

Timberlake:That's for sure but is Tyler Scared of Era.

Tyler Black takes a little rest Before looking at the entrance ramp

Tyler: As For Tonight Era i hope your ready because you will find out what happens to those who get in my way.

Tyler Black Drops the mic on the ground and Exits the ring walking up the ramp.

Last edited by Tyler Black on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:51 am

A single white spotlight is cast on the center of the stage. Era Dynamics steps stoically though the curtain into that spotlight as the baseline kicks in. She scans the arena impassively before laying her arms out, wrists up, hands open. She lifts them slightly. The music continues to play as Era Dynamics stands there, showered and ready for a night on the town. After a few moments of enjoying her music, Era Dynamics opens her eyes and lets her arms rest at her side. As the crew gets the hint, the music fades, Era Dynamics takes a microphone out of her back pocket. She stands on the stage, listening to the cheers and chants of the crowd... She lets them have their fun, when SHE is ready... She begins.

Era Dynamics: Well, well, well, I see even after I show you people what this business is all about? You continue to disrespect me.

The Cheering and chanting just gets louder. Era Dynamics ignores them, speaking over the crowd.

Era Dynamics: The last week you all witnessed as I took you to task. I showed you what it's like to fight a WOMAN not a bunch of crying boys. Boys like Bartolomeo...

The crowd dulls a little, not know if they should cheer or boo the name.

Era Dynamics: Boys like monkonro Jr.

The fans cheer!

Era Dynamics: Crying children, begging to be shown the path to the future. Pleading with everyone around them to be beaten by a girl like me...  

Era's face goes sour as she mentions the name:

Era Dynamics: now MR Tyler Black.

The fans whip into another frenzy as the mention of the man in the ring. This only serves to enrage Era Dynamics.

Era Dynamics: YES! Tyler! your An imbecile of the absolute lowest acumen. A man that is so much like a gibbering idiot, I can understand how the lot of you can relate to him. But I digress... Bartolomeo, Monkono JR, Shawn layback... What do these snivelling children all have in common? What do these poor, unfortunate, horrible excuses for Professional Wrestlers have in common?

Era pauses as if she were actually waiting for a response.

Era Dynamics: What was that? Stylish ring attire? NO! No, no, no, that isn't it.

She looks out among the booing mob again. She points to a boy standing next to his mother.

Era Dynamics: You... No, not you. No. No. No you little Osh-Gosh-B'Gosh reject, the fat pic in the J.C. Penny pantsuit. Yes the old fat hag that probably serves you "sketti and ketchup" and calls it a: "family recipe." What did she say?

She pauses for a second, then continues.

Era Dynamics: Mental handicaps? Well, that's close... She's obviously smarter than she dresses. And frankly, that answer would explain quite a bit. However, it's just not that easy... At least not for any of you imbeciles.

The fans are a booing her once more, Era just smiles, then speaks over them.

Era Dynamics: These three gentlemen have been chosen to have the privilege of stepping into the ring with me, and all screamed it out like a little baby.

The mob is half boos, half cheers. Some cheering the show or the match in general, the others refusing to let up on the arrogant Era Dynamics. She doesn't care, as she's done the entire time. She ignores them and continues...

Era Dynamics: Not only do they all have the privilege of stepping in the ring with me? They will all have the distinct honor of being crushed under my woman-sized, patent leather, five thousand and sixty five dollar, Italian boot. They was been the victims upon which I reek the havoc that shall resemble the future of this brand... Undisputed wrestling. First I had topple them of it's brightest, then I will benevolently - like the great queen I am - continue to distribute this particular type of punishment to everyone on the roster. Let Undisputed Sunday serve as the canvas upon which I paint the foreseeable future of your Sunday Nights. Watch my face as I disassemble each man before turning him away completely. Elimination after elimination, they will all fall to the wayside and Tyler... The great woman as I am... I shall stand alone. As I am so used to doing. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Tyler... For it is so very lonely at the top.

Era Dynamics takes a little break and then points to Tyler.

Era Dynamics: As i let you know last week I respect you on a professional level, i want a crown and a belt for my own. I'm going to work for it. I'm more than willing. So if the fans wanted me to put you in an ambulance, you were going in that ambulance or if I had to put 10,000 thumbtacks into your back, I would have to do that and if that is would be tonight... So be it ... See you tonight then ...but don't cry after the match that you lost from a girl and be for once a big boy and not like cheese.

Era Drops the mic on the ground and walks away from the titantron leaving Tyler Black behind in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Black

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Tyler Black Picks up his mic again before Era Dynamics goes anywhere

Tyler Black:Stylish you and i will go one on one and we will do battle but just for you and  your mouth you will feel the pain when i will knock you out and i will pin you for the three count

Tyler Black:Era I Don't care what you think i am ..i know what i am..i'm not some fake ass Woman making little threats like you

Timberlake:Wow he's leting her have it now

Simon Cowell:Tyler Black is all talk

Timberlake:Simon Grow up his not all talk wait and see what he does

Tyler Black turns his attention to the commentators

Tyler Black:Are you two old bastards done yet because i'm still talking

Simon Cowell and Timberlake suddenly go silent

Tyler Black:Era Dynamics..tonight will not be your night and tonight i am going to beat you to a Pulp...So lets Cut to the chase its time for you to either shut up or Put Up!!

Tyler Black drops the microphone
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 pm

mate. maybe you show up into titantron in a video image, and she stand in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Tyler Black

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:22 pm

either way Jack would be good
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 pm

dont make sence when she leave the ring you come and pic one mic and start talking.
think on it.
and see the rp of era and see what is a Awesome rp. nice narrative mate make all diference.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Black

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 pm

not fixed. you edit all rp :S and now dont make any sence.
i will use the last one :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games   Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo #1 Tyler Black is Not here for Games
Page 1 of 1