UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Bankruptcy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattamillion Allen

The Beginning of Bankruptcy Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Bankruptcy   The Beginning of Bankruptcy EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:14 pm

*As the commentators are talking about the last match, the arena suddenly goes pitch dark.*

Simon Cowell: Oh, for the love of...what's going on here? Did we pay the electric bill this month?

Timberlake: I'm sure we did. Just don't stress yourself out. We all know what happens when you do that.

Simon Cowell: Stress? No, no, no, no. You're getting me being stressed confused with me being concerned. Just keep your mouth closed, little boy.

*A guitar feedback can be heard on the PA system and moments later, a pitch-lowered intro of "Master of Your Disaster" by Cage9 begins to play. Afterward, the song "Lay Your Money Down" by The Exies plays on cue. The arena stays dark for a few more seconds before green pyrotechnics light up the UWF stage. The lights come back on and standing on the stage is a tall guy wearing a money-print sports jacket with matching slacks and a hat. There are also sunglasses covering his eyes and a gold dollar-sign chain around his neck. The man is also smiling. However, the crowd is confused as to what is going on.*

Simon Cowell: Oh boy.

Timberlake: I think for once I'll agree with -

Simon Cowell: - I told you to keep your mouth closed! Let me do the talking. You don't even know what I was about to say.

Timberlake: But -

Simon Cowell: - but nothing. Now who does this guy think he is interrupting our show?!

Timberlake: At least he knows how to make an entrance.

*The man walks down the ramp as the crowd is still confused and his music continues to play. He then steps inside the ring and is given a microphone by a member of the ringside crew.*

Mystery Man: Now for those of you who don't know who I am or who don't remember me, you SHOULD know who I am!

*He then removes his hat and sunglasses as the camera zooms in a little closer.*

Mattamillion Allen: That's right! Mattamillion Allen is back standing before each and every one of you in a wrestling ring!

*As soon as the crowd realizes who he is, they begin to boo.*

Timberlake: THE Mattamillion Allen? No way. NO WAY! This is just insane! I thought he had died after taking a superplex off the top of a production truck in Tokyo and crashing through a rickshaw!

Simon Cowell: No, that really is him, but I thought he had just went back to living his life in Los Angeles. He's still a disrespectful, pompous little brat for interrupting us like this.

Mattamillion Allen: I know, I know. You all thought I would have been dead a long time ago considering all the things I went through - and trust me, there have been plenty. I also know that you think I can't wrestle just because I come out here looking like a Hollywood pretty boy. Alright, let me ask you people this: would a Hollywood pretty boy go to Japan in front of a sold-out crowd and fight tooth-and-nail and get beat within an inch of his life with NO stunt double? No! Of course not!

Timberlake: Allen does make a good point though. He is a world-traveled wrestler with plenty of experience and credit that people tend not to give him.

Mattamillion Allen: I went back to L.A. to try and find myself, get behind myself, rewind myself, however that song goes. The point being that I am officially in UWF. Why? Because of people like you! You think you can come here and write me off. I've made a career out of proving people wrong. So before you people decide to write me off, just watch me.

*Matt drops the microphone with a satisfying thud as the crowd boos once more and "You suck" chants echo through the arena.*
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Bankruptcy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 2-
Jump to: