UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Widow's Press agent with the assist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

Widow's Press agent with the assist  Empty
PostSubject: Widow's Press agent with the assist    Widow's Press agent with the assist  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:34 pm

*Widow and Thee Don are called into GM Gaga office. This time Widow is prepared and have her Press Agent with us.

GM Gaga: Have seat ladies, Here at UWF we're  family friendly company. We just don't feel the two of you should represent tag division as champions. And who's this?

Widow's Press agent with the assist  Saulth10
Saul: Names Saul press agent and recently retired lawyer for hire. I tell you my last two clients put me though hell, let me tell you GM Gaga. I have looked over my clients contract which states as tag team, if my clients defeated your number on contenders that would be a championship match in near future following. My clients not only won but made short work of those jokers.

GM Gaga: Conan O'Brien and Sara Carbornero refuse to interview them of fear of bodily harm. *(Looking straight at Thee Don) Along with a ex-con with mental issues not sure safe work environment for staff and fans.[/color]

Widow: NOW HOLD ON MINUTE, but not once has some came to me about this, Let me assure you that my sister with her seedy past and disorder is controlled by medication. I am serious about my career and if thought having Donna on board as my tag partner would jeopardise it wouldn't be so. As for we're not UWF face of tag division. It's because your sexist isn't, cause we're woman and feel threatened by traditions.

GM Gaga: (*sputters) Not that's not it at all, I think you people....

Saul: You people ( *shakes his head) at this day and age.

GM Gaga: No it's not that your woman , your sister is psychotic and well strange get up, face paint and weapons.

Saul: Let's get to brass tacks here. This is wrestling federation, Correct. A business, a televised commercial earned broadcast show. My clients to be fair are unique,but unsafe work force, please their pussycats. Look you just not marketing, the streets are a buzz about Web Of Doom. T shirts, foam spider hand gestures, dolls, poster, Heck Halloween around corner why not buy a Widow or Thee Don mask or how about juice bottle with likeness at top for kiddos. These ladies are a marketing goldmine book them in match and I'll start a campaign that will make you wander how you ever lived without them.  

GM Gaga: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'll book you against Ajaxx and Alexander The Snake, lets see how merchandise  goes.

*Widow and Thee Don grin ear to ear, Thee Don elbows Widow when three of them are outside,

Thee Don: I am not on any medication?

Saul hands Thee Don a large pill bottle and says,
Saul: " You are now" *and winks.

*Thee Don opens bottle and filled with M&M's.
Thee Don: Now that's a what doctor ordered, I catch your drift.

Saul: Just keep nose clean, especially you Thee Don. A loose cannon get most grease or something like that, look stay out trouble watch temper and for gawd sake don't shoot anyone for like a month. You can see it in his eyes dollar signs, Money talks girls and b.s. walks. Speaking of which I believe time to pay my fee.
Back to top Go down
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Widow's Press agent with the assist    Widow's Press agent with the assist  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:29 pm

url=https://servimg.com/view/18953338/13]Widow's Press agent with the assist  Hartsn10[/url]
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Widow's Press agent with the assist    Widow's Press agent with the assist  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 pm

gm is not Gaga anymore. :S you dont see the show :S
GM is Takashi
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Widow's Press agent with the assist    Widow's Press agent with the assist  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 pm

dear's, you and your "sister" need edit all rp's. i cant use it anymore. i dont understand nothing of your rp :S

try be normal :S
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widow's Press agent with the assist    Widow's Press agent with the assist  Empty

Back to top Go down

Widow's Press agent with the assist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 2-
Jump to: