UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust In Me UWF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Black

Trust In Me UWF Empty
PostSubject: Trust In Me UWF   Trust In Me UWF EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am

The Lights go Out as  E For Extinction plays as the camera zooms in on Tyler Black, who doesn't even acknowledge the camera,

Tyler Black:"Monk Jr you sad excuses for human being you just  don't get it, do you!? It's NOT entertaining with you here! It's nothing but painful! Most people watch us do our jobs and say it's fake, but I'd like to see those bastards step into a ring with me! Hell, I'd like to see them on the street!

Tyler Black:I don't hurt people to entertain you or these pathetic fans! I hurt people because it's how I was raised. I know nothing else, but to bring harm to others! People like you disgust me and tonight I'll show you why right now so get your ass down here Monk Jr."

Tyler Black waits a few seconds before raising his mic

Tyler Black:No well it seems you calling me out was just a waste of time.

Tyler Black:Next time when you call me out don't end up like the rest sitting with that pathetic washed up General Manager we all know now you don't have it in you.

Tyler Black:Don't Forget the Name Tyler Black You can't beat me so you Better Trust in me Now UWF.

Tyler Black drops the mic and exits the ring as the show continues
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

Trust In Me UWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust In Me UWF   Trust In Me UWF EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm

you need improve it a bit.
make better narrative text, and put cometary inside.
Timberlake and simon cowell are the comentators from UWF
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net

Trust In Me UWF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 2-
Jump to: