UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stay out of my way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkonro Jr.

Stay out of my way  Empty
PostSubject: Stay out of my way    Stay out of my way  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

*Justice Corrupte is seen in his locker room jogging on the spot preparing for his tag match. He's partner, Monkonro slowly steps infront of him halting his movement. Monkonro Jr. looks at Corrupte with a sudden confusion and hatred*

Monkonro Jr: Okay so let me get this straight, you think i'm actually going to let steal the spotlight from me. You got another thing coming then. Understand exactly were you stand in this buisness your the new kid i'm jost getting started my trek to championships you want to actually wrestle tonight then turn up 110% because even then you'll only get a little praise.

Justice: But Monkonro Jr what seperates you from the rest of the punks that walk through that front door thinking he can do it all? Your no different to those selfish jerks who claim to be a fan of saving the companies that you step foot in.

Monkonro Jr.: The difference is that i'm the best of them all and i can actually back up all the words i say in the ring. Yh sometimes people might clip me but i don't the same dna as you or anyone else i am undoutablly the best in this buisness. Sure i am a punk but i swear to the fans that i will one day get my hands on you no matter what happens because like i said i'm a punk but i am sure as hell that i'm good at it. i'm Not selfish and i do not need your respect or help to win because just like your new wrestling career it's worthless.

*Left with a great insult, Corrupte storms out of his own locker room leving Monkonro feeling very proud of himself the camera follows him he storms down the halls like a tiger hunting its prey as he push or punches all the staff in his way. He stops and roars then charges towards a memebr of staff as if he was Monkonro and ends up grabbing him and beating him senseless until he realises that it isn't Monkonro so he lets go and scarmbles back in shock. Monkonro is then seen standing over the staff memeber who was beaten down,with a wicked smirk on his face. Justice scrambles to his feet and once again charges. However, this time Monkonro dodges him and throws him to the ground and lands a right hook.*

Monkonro Jr.: Get up kid we have a match to win.

Last edited by Monkonro Jr. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of my way    Stay out of my way  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Um I didn't say you could rp for me and I didn't say you could beat me up stop god modding
Back to top Go down
Monkonro Jr.

PostSubject: damn   Stay out of my way  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:50 pm

no rules bro your the new kid its how it goes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of my way    Stay out of my way  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:05 pm

*sigh* yurii don't put this rp in show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of my way    Stay out of my way  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay out of my way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 1-
Jump to: