UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faces of wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkonro Jr.

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Faces of wrestling   Faces of wrestling EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

*After a gruesome battle involving Davey Edwards and John Grey, the two scramble to their feet as the match was declared a draw. Coming up first is Edwards, he walks over to John and lifts him up. A beaten and upset Grey shifts Davey Edwards hand away and scurries to his feet were he is met by a hand sticking out as an act of sportsmanship, he stares at Davey and just as he is about to extend his hand the lights in the arena shut off and only seconds later they return to normal. On the Titron appears: FACES OF WRESTLING. The lights once again shut off but this time when they turn on Monkonro Jr. and newcomer Justice Corrupte stare at the opposing two as they posture up side by side ready to fight*

Justin Timberlake: I knew Monkonro Jr. would have something to do with this!

Simon Cowell: Shut up and watch JT.

*Suddenly, Grey turns towards Davey and seconds later throws a right hook at him and it connects. Monk, Grey and Justice begin to attack Edwards attacking every body part brutally. Monkonro Jr. Grabs a chair from under the ring and brings it back into the ring  were he beats the heck out of Infreno with it*

Monkonro Jr: This is what you wanted, Never attack Monkonro i am better than you go back home to your stupid family your not ready for us.

*Grey grabs a mic the crowd scream you sold out at the top of their voices halting his big speech*

John Grey: We are the Faces of wrestling and were here to get rid of some waste before we make a name for ourselves. If you thought for a i sold out then your wrong.Monk came to me and showed me the light about this buisness and how for success we have to get rid of people like Davey Edwards in order to shine. He's just a stepping stone nothing big and i'll make quick work of him next week.

*Davey Attempts to get up but is immeadiately kicked to the ground by Justice. John Grey then hands the mic to Monkonro*

Monkonro Jr.: Ladies and gents why so glum? Oh you didn't Know did you. It was all a trick Grey is not a soft confident and determined guy. Well sorry to disappoint you but he's seen the light now. Edwards is number one but who knows who's number two maybe widow bianco or Bayou or even one of you guys. Justice and Grey are newcomers i was the first welcome. I'd hate to spoil the day but there's a conspiracy around here and i'm gonna fix it. I'll call out anyone right here right now to come fight us because i know i can back it up by kicking their face in so far that they have to get permanent surgery. We are different from the rest we are the aspiring great ones we are the Faces of Wrestling and if you want to be trapped in a web of destruction you guys better have a bunch of guts because we will fight you to the bitter end.Here Comes The Boom.

*Justice and Grey follow Monkonro walk out of the ring and into the back.*

Last edited by Monkonro Jr. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faces of wrestling   Faces of wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Did grey say you can rp for him?
Back to top Go down
Monkonro Jr.

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: yuri   Faces of wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:50 pm

i spoke to yuri/Jack about it so its cool
Back to top Go down

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faces of wrestling   Faces of wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:03 pm

I will talk to jack then
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faces of wrestling   Faces of wrestling EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:25 pm

if you godplay, then you must do it with a npc, not with a playing character what plays. however ... a non rp player can be consider as a npc and with the acceptation from the gm it can be used until that player makes his own rp and become active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faces of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faces of wrestling   Faces of wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Faces of wrestling
Page 1 of 1