UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take on the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lianon

Take on the World Empty
PostSubject: Take on the World   Take on the World EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Arena suddenly black outs and a clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the Lianon greatest victories and most powerful moves. When the clips ends a red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the Tron Lianon makes his way to the ring with "Take on the world" performed by Judas Priest wearing black suit and tie, a white shirt and black dress shoes greeting the mob from the limousine's roof within three Paparazzi who precede him taking many shots the mat is covered with a red carpet. He slowy makes his way to the ring with a big smile in face and waving for the crowd, everyone goes crazy when Lianon reach the center of ring he asks for his personal assistent a microphone.

Lianon: Good night ladies and gentlema, weeks ago i entered in that ring as a nameless wrestler claiming about change this federation and today i'm happy about how everything changed since that day. Today not only me but everyone who climbed with me till that point reached to a great point, together we will try to get the first belt of the new era of UWF. And i'm here to deliver a message: Thank for everyone of you who came here to support me these whole, thank you UWF! That's only the beginning of everything, there is much more to come that's a promise! Together we are gonna take much more! TOGETHER WE ARE TAKE ON THE WORLD!

Crowd goes crazy
Back to top Go down

Take on the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 3 :: Show 4-
Jump to: