UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You need to lace up your boots tonight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

You need to lace up your boots tonight! Empty
PostSubject: You need to lace up your boots tonight!   You need to lace up your boots tonight! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:00 am

*Shawn layback theme music is on while he is walking to the ring*

Shawn layback: hello UWF fans in Detroit. (Fans:YES YES YES YES YES YES YES)
the first ever talk show on UWF is now come an layback. The first ever guest appearance on come an layback. Is the newest member on UWF is Reigns!!, please give a big hand for reigns.

*Reigns theme music is on while he is walking to the ring*

Reigns: sup UWF fans (fans: reigns reigns!).I will be honest with you guys, I came to federation for championships and it looks like one is right in front of me. what about this chump defend your title prove me wrong and be a man!.

Sim Cowell: reigns just challenge Shawn layback to a title match on his debut. will shawn accept the challenge?

Timberlake: I don't know what makes this new star to have the guts to challenge Shawn layback for the title. Shawn been working here for months earning his title shot and winning the royal rumble. Reigns is a new guy here an challenge Shawn layback for the title.

Shawn layback: kid you need to lace up your boots tonight. because I accept your challenge.

Sim Cowell: Shawn layback accept the challenge. Reigns has his title match later on tonight.

Timberlake: a huge match will be happening later on tonight is for Shawn layback title. all I have to say is good luck to both of these young stars.

* reigns smiles and theme song comes on,as he walks out of the ring*
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Shawn Lieback

You need to lace up your boots tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You need to lace up your boots tonight!   You need to lace up your boots tonight! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey thx Jack for putting my rp on here
Back to top Go down

You need to lace up your boots tonight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 3 :: Show 1-
Jump to: