The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Future has Arrived.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dissonance

PostSubject: The Future has Arrived.   Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:12 pm

*The opening riff of "Colony of Birchmen" by Mastodon can be heard, blasting out of the speakersystem, as an unknown name appears on the Screen: "Dissonance" written in distorted, gold letters, on a black-and-lightblue background, rippling on the rhytm of the song.
Two Seconds in the song, the screen flashes a bright, lightblue color, which is then repeated twice, with about 3 seconds in between each flash.
As the vocals kick in, a burst of lightblue pyros can be seen, illuminating the arena brightly.
A muscular, male figure has appeared on the ramp.
He is shirtless, his upper torso completely filled with light-brown tattoos, a mix of tribal tattoos, geometric tattoos, a collection of random looking things that somehow form one whole.
Wearing faded orange, baggy pants with grey-and-black kneepads, with black wrestler boots hidden underneath the pants, he is a sight to behold.
The most distinctive feature though, is a grey gas mask, with paint stripes all over it, in the same light-brown color as the man's tattoos.
Even though the man has somewhat of an eerie feel to him, his movements and gestures are of a friendly demeanor, as he motions to the fans, claps hands, and even poses for pics.
His movements radiate a confident, yet open and friendly feel.
The man enters the ring, and is handed a mic by an official. The music fades, as the man casually leans against the ropes. The crowd listens eagerly to the new, unknown wrestler.*

Dissonance: Dear fans of the U-W-F, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dissonance, the Multitude of Minds and the newest entertainer at the UWF!

*The fans cheer for Dissonance, who's friendly demeanor and "exotic" appearance seem to result in an instant click with the fans.*

Dissonance: I will be making my debut in a few minutes against Tom Sizemore. I don't know him and certainly don't have any problems with him, but I'm here to profile myself, to win matches and eventually become a champion at the UWF. So Tom, dear pal, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to defeat you to make a smashing debut!

*The fans clap and cheer, some even start "Dissonance! Dissonance! Dissonance!" chants. As Dissonance prepares to speak again, Tom Sizemore's intro music can be heard. Dissonance readies the mic for a few lasts words.*

Dissonance: I guess it seems like my introduction is cut a bit short. Well new friends, sit back, and enjoy the show!

*Dissonance takes a bow towards the fans before tossing the mic to a ringside official. His friendly, playful and somewhat childish demeanor suddenly changes as he focuses his sights on his opponent, walking down the ramp, focusing on his debut match that is about to start.*

OOC: I would like this RP to be placed at the start of the Dissonance vs Tom Sizemore match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Future has Arrived.   Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Ok mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net

The Future has Arrived.
Page 1 of 1