UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Worst Nightmare is Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Black

Your Worst Nightmare is Here Empty
PostSubject: Your Worst Nightmare is Here   Your Worst Nightmare is Here EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:04 pm

The Camera turns from Arena to the Titantron were in an unallocated area Tyler Black pops on the screen as the camera zooms in close

Tyler Black:I'm everything people say I am, A monster, a wrecking ball, a maniac with nothing to lose and everything to gain, and your worst nightmare!.

Tyler Black:I'm a different breed of man, a different breed of wrestler. I don't do 50 minute technical classes. I beat the crap out of people and enjoy it. I like to bleed, I like to make other people bleed even more. It's just who I am. I've been hit with barbwire bats and lighttubes and tacks and a bunch of other things, and you know, the pain kind of feels good after a while, especially if you win. Winning feels better than losing.

Tyler Black: Winning is fun. Which is why I've decided to come here, to win. To get famous and I'm a street fighter by nature, I like to pound people's heads in for kicks, it's pretty fun sometime, you should try it.

Tyler Black: But to the guys back int he locker room, who think you can stop me...you can try, but you're going to wish you were dead before I get the chance to get my hands on you. So get ready.

Tyler Black:Get ready for a change. This is Tyler Black, a man crazier than the craziest, more hardcore than any of your Champions have ever been, and the sick...sick guy who will make this place go down in flames.

Tyler Black:I didn't get here by kissing a bunch of ass. I'm a difference maker, a trendsetter...I'm one in a million. I am Tyler Black and Your nightmare is here.
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Nightmare is Here   Your Worst Nightmare is Here EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:49 pm

mate, note bad. with a little improve and coments on, i think its a pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Nightmare is Here   Your Worst Nightmare is Here EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm

see your other rp you post.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Nightmare is Here   Your Worst Nightmare is Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 2-
Jump to: