UndisputedWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Fed With TWG View

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

; >Random Rp cause meet days suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee Don Black Widow

Thee Don Black Widow

; >Random Rp cause meet days suck Empty
PostSubject: ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck   ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:55 pm

*Thee Don was asked to come to main office to have brief meeting with Vgm and his lacky brown nose moron assistant tag long Tom.

Mr Takash:Hi Thee Don, pleasure to have moment of your time, we were looking over some time in a prison psych ward for what's term ..... a sociopathic tendencies?  

Thee Don:What yous talking bout? What's this about REALLY! IS IT.... am I INSANE? ............YES!! WANT TO TRY ME!! hands already clinching piano wire staring holes through both of them. Awaiting a wrong move from either.
Tom: umm Don you were a couple minutes late coming back from lunch and would....

*Leaping from the office chair lunging to grapple with bad intent, violently twisting till Toms big pumpkin shaped head turns bright shade of pink.

Mr Takash: LET THE HIM GO OR.... We  wouldn't want to jeopardize your tag title shot, Don You still in there let him go.

*Thee Don like a scauled puppy backs off as Tom sucks out gasps like a deflating party balloon to regain air.

*She hops over to her side of desk again and says " Yeah, it comes and it goes, but perfectly legit I asure you have papers some wheres I think." rubs the top right side of her hat as if she was scratching the answer .

Mr Takashi: Good enough for me. Tom stares deer in headlights stare at his boss still a pinkish tone followed by a obedient head nod and a "uh yeah so see bright in early to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck   ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 pm

i will not use this in show :S
no make sence :S
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Jack Tyler
Admin
Admin
Jack Tyler

PostSubject: Re: ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck   ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:37 pm

dear's, you and your "sister" need edit all rp's. i cant use it anymore. i dont understand nothing of your rp :S

try be normal :S
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestlingf.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck   ; >Random Rp cause meet days suck Empty

Back to top Go down

; >Random Rp cause meet days suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndisputedWF :: Roleplays Section :: Season 2 :: Show 2-
Jump to: